Tell us, do you like queues or something like this? When you have to wait for what you came for an endless amount of time. Especially if there is no reason for it. No one likes it to be honest. Even if you are a patient person and you don’t get mad in such situations, you still will choose the other place where everything works fast. So it goes the same for online stores: people don’t have to wait for too long until they can finally get what they need. Your website should be well-optimized and prepared for anything. Loading speed is a very essential aspect of the technical side, so make sure you’ve tried your best to ensure fast loading for all your pages. But how is it possible? What should you do about it? One of the best ways is to deal with cache to get rid of excel files and let the site load faster.
And if you don’t know how to do it or you don’t want to figure out how to do it because it takes a lot of time, then you need the module created by the company Mirasvit. This extension takes care of every single loading-speed-related problem, making it absolutely unnecessary for you to do something else. Don’t you want to have such great support?
You will get everything you need!
We’d like to call your attention to a few key aspects of this extension so you can fully appreciate the benefits:
- There is something going on in the background. Because the plugin runs in the background, you may make changes to any aspect of your online business. As a consequence, the module will not crash or cease operating. In addition, your admin panel’s amount of pop-up warnings and other distractions will be decreased.
- There are no limitations to what you can do. You may cache any page with the assistance of this plugin. This add-on, unlike the standard Magento Edition, does not skip pages. Simply choose what should be cached and ignore any previous limitations.
- Complex Pages are an option. You may wish to be able to pick which components of a tough, hefty page in your online shop should be cached if you have a complex, heavy website. You can do just that with the extension we’re looking at today. Simply use the Hole Punch to cache the most important portion of your challenging page.
- There will be no disruption. With the Magento Cache Warmer, crashing is never an option. Whether you add a new page element or update an existing one, the module caches the altered version. Because this function does not require any additional setting, you may start utilizing it right away.
- There are no doubled cache files on the system. Different visitors from various Store Views may build duplicate caches, wasting disk space. Set up the Cache Warmer to avoid situations like these, and all new visitors will receive the same cache.
Based on their intended purpose, we divided features into numerous groups. This will help you organize the information you’ll be learning today and decide whether or not to utilize the plugin. The first portion walks you through how to use it and what you should do with it.
This plugin enables you to prioritize the most important websites based on a variety of criteria, ensuring that your consumers have the best possible browsing experience. Meanwhile, all you have to do is sit back and enjoy the performance. Rank the significance of each item in order of priority based on the number of visits, the type of page/product, and other criteria.
You’re also not restricted by pre-defined templates or settings; you can customize any of them to meet your specific requirements. This plugin lets you customize the number of threads, maximum run time, and pace at which Cron tasks are completed.
As you may be aware, each page has its own set of characteristics, such as the URL, customer group, and product type. According to them, you may change the cache warming rule. This enables you to keep your most essential sites warm and ready to load at all times. For each cache warming rule, you may additionally change the HTTP headers of the request.
- Ready to work. Because various servers have varying capabilities, you may need to adjust your settings based on your needs. To make utilizing the extension easier and save you even more time, this add-on provides three cache warming templates to select from high/medium for practically any purpose or soft for stores with a higher load rate.
- Cache files must be removed. Customers will find this to be a valuable tool provided by Magento. You won’t have to clean the cache very often, according to the plan. The Fill Rate graph may be used to follow cleaning operations and ensure that your server is up and operating. Debugging tools can help you figure out what’s causing your frequent flushing or other issues. If lowering the frequency isn’t an option or if you don’t need it at all, you may disable cache flushing in the Cache Warmer settings.
- Use to save time. As a result of this expansion, human monitoring is no longer necessary. After installation, set everything up once and then forget about it when it comes to maintenance and monitoring. The cache will be processed automatically. So sit back and enjoy it!
- Reports. Allowing crawler robots to re-cache each time they visit your site might cause your server to become overburdened. Turn off user-agents in the Settings menu to boost productivity. Examine the reports to see if caching is functioning properly and effectively. This section contains both cached and non-cached page information. Get immediate access to reaction time data and other statistics in the style that works best for you: a graph or a detailed table. You may also export reports if necessary.
- Command-Line. We must resort to utilizing the command line when the frontend interface fails. You’ll be glad to find that the command line supports a large number of commands and is straightforward to use in this circumstance, allowing you to finish all of your duties.
- Tool for repairing. Is there an issue? Don’t worry; debugging tools will help you fix the problems. You may check the cache state and, as previously mentioned, limit access to specific IP addresses on the test page.
- Check to see whether everything is in order. Use the test page to check that everything is operating correctly to avoid any issues. It will keep you updated on the status of the cache at all times. This website will auto-refresh, giving you the opportunity to relax while avoiding slowdowns. In rare circumstances, some programs, such as Varnish, may cause the module’s functionality to fail. You may also look at the average load of the system to identify where the bottlenecks are. To observe when problems emerge, use the custom graph. If loading delays are a problem, turn off cache warming until the server has adequate power to perform properly. To automate the procedure and increase the speed with which your web pages load, set a threshold.
Flexibility of Magento full page cache configuration
Warming up isn’t required for some of the pages. Customers place a higher value on some web pages than others. A variety of normative papers, such as the FAQ page, are available on the website. In any circumstance, you have complete control over which components you warm up. That is why you should make a list of your top selections and rank them! To make your website run smoothly, set the rules and use the extension’s capabilities. Create a CSV file with a list of all of your most important pages, set the rules, and make use of the extension’s versatility to make your website function smoothly.
It’s also critical that we stay informed about what’s going on so that we can ensure that everything is safe and plan our future actions accordingly. As a consequence, you’ll be able to discover more about each cached page, such as its kind and any warming rules applied to it, as well as the exact time and date of creation/update/caching. You’ll also find out why the cache was re-cached, which is even more useful information. You may also erase the cache and delete pages from the warmed list.
The Magento full-page cache module is something you may not even think about until someone tells you. So we decided to play the role of this person and tell you as much as we know, so you can decide if you want to buy this add-on. The module helps you not only increase the quality of your website but also save time, which is very important in this niche. And if you don’t want to lose your existing clients or watch new potential customers go to some other shops, just install this extension and enjoy your job.